Saturday, June 28, 2008

My gandpas past

when i asked my grandpa about his past and his youth he had no problem telling me storys over storys.
a whole afternoon he told me nearly everything about his and his parents past.
about how he and my gandmya fall in love,why he lived during war in a forrest for some time, and why he didn´t really knew his father.
One of my favorite storrys is the story how my gandpas mom, margot l. has found a new love and what problems it broght to her life.infact it isn´t really a funny story but I guess it´s so sick
that it is funny in it´s way...

When my grandpa was like 2 years old his father died in a car accident on his last day of work in the theatiner church in munich.The scooter he was driving this day belonged to my grandpas unkle ludwig linsert.
after one year of mourning, margot´s sister,my grandpas aunt, aked her to come with her to the village party to think of something else than her dead husband.On this party margot met Mr. Hahn (Mr. Cock), who was only called the Gocky (the bavarian word for cock), and they had a very nice evening together,they talked and danced,but nothing more.
on the following morning when margot got up and looked out of her kitchenwindow she saw the "Gocky" standing behind her frontyard dor in the rain looking at her house in ringing the bell.
Margot was verry surprised to see him and went out with an umbrelly do get him into the try house,on one hand because she was polite and friendly and didn´t want him to stay out there in the cold rain on the other hand because she didn´t want the neighbours to se him and to start talking bad stuff about her being a slut because she had men at her house though her husband has died only one year ago.
But the main reason why she hurried getting him away from the streat was because the mother of her dead husband was living next to her,and this wooman disliked her al lot because she plead margot gilty for the dead of my grandpas father.
inside the house she made some coffee and they talked until the rain has stoped and "Gocky went back home.
then the phone rang and as margot answerd it she got some horrible news:

her husbands mother of corse has seen the "Gocky" standing at margots frontyarddor and became very angry,shouting: " thet damn bitch already has a new guy in her house though my lovely son only has died one year ago by her porpurse,i hate her that god damn bitch...."and so on and so on.then the old lady got a
and died of her anger.

No comments: